Friday, April 19, 2013

Daniel's eighteenth week!

Week 18 2013.02.18-22
The week started with the visit to the szkola (school) right next to the kindergarten. I had to go there to visit an english class of 12 years old kids. They were very excited to see me and they prepared a lot of questions for me in English about me and about my country. They also gave me some presents and even prepared a presentation about Venezuela. I really liked visiting them and sharing with them!
Ten tydzień rozpoczął się wizytą w szkole, sąsiadującą z przedszkolem. Odwiedziłem klasę językową (dzieci w wieku 12 lat). Uczniowie byli bardzo podekscytowani. Przygotowali  wiele pytań skierowanych do mnie po angielsku, dotyczących mnie I mojego krasju. Obdarowali mnie prezentami, przygotowali także prezentację dotyczącą Wenezueli. Naprawdę byłem bardzo zadowolony z tego spotkania.


Me and Gokhan prepared a circuit for the kids, where they would have to go on a series of small challenges to go forward. The idea was to prepare them for a physical competition we are planning to have in some months.
Z Gokhanem przygototowaiśmy dla dzieci szereg konkurencji. Ponieważ chcemy przygotować je do zawodów, które [lanujemy realizować cyklicznie.








The teachers also tried the circuit and even me and Gokhan tried! It was very funny and the kids were laughing a lot!!
Nauczycielki także uczestniczyli w zawodach, podobnie jak ja i Gokhan. To było zabawne. A dzieci miały ubaw popachy!!






On Wednesday a police man came to the kindergarten and explained to the kids some of the rules while driving a car. The kids had to listen to him and then they simulated being cars and driving in the middle of the street. I believe for them was very exciting and different, since kids like a lot to try to be older.
 W środę odwiedził nas policjant, który tłumaczył dzieciom zasady bezpiecznego zachowania się na drodze. Dzieciaki musiały go uważnie słuchać, potem dostały małe samochody I mogły wcielić się w rolę kierowcy. Dla dzieci było to bardzo ekscytujące, zwłaszcza, że dzieci lubią wcielać się w dorosłe role.








We had Italy's presentation this week which was important for me. We taught them a lot of things and this week also Pawel was the winner of the quiz at the end of the presentation. At this point the kids knew for now: Spain, Turkey, Italy and the small conversation in these three languages.
W tym tygodniu, odbyła się prezentacja dotycząca Włoch. Była ona niezwykle ważna dla mnie. Przekazaliśmy dzieciom wiele informacji I ciekawostek. W tym tygodniu zwycięzcą quizu znowu był Paweł. Jak dotąd dzieci znają powitania I pozdrowienia po turecku, hiszpańsku I włosku.







Good news for this week! I finally finished my piñata!!! so here it is!! my baby... a penguin.
Dobre wieści w tym tygodniu ! wreszcie ukończyłem moją piñatę!!! Oto i ona !! moje dziecko... pingwin.


No comments:

Post a Comment