Monday, April 1, 2013

Daniel's thirteen week


This week was so different to any other week I've been here, since more than half of the kids were out for holidays, so the kindergarten was half empty and they mixed most of the classes together.
Ten tydzień był zupełnie odmienny od pozostałych. Wiele dzieci zostało w domach. Grupy były połączone.








On this week we couldn't do many special activities, but we took the time to teach them some new words in Spanish and Turkish. We taught them also some numbers and expressions. I was teaching them the parts of the face and they were enjoying it.
W tym tygodniu nie mogliśmy wiele zdziałać ale wykorzystaliśmy czas I uczyliśmy dzieci nowych słowek po hiszpansku I turecku. Uczyliśmy je liczyć. Nauczyłem dzieci części twarzy I bardzo im się podobało.
























This week was more of playing and having fun, so that's what we did almost every day, play and have fun! Every time we wanted to leave the kindergarten they wouldn't let us leave!!
W tym tygodniu skupiliśmy się na grach I zabawach. Jeśli chcieliśmy wyjś z przedszkola dzieci nie chciały nas wypuścić.









No comments:

Post a Comment