Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Cześć !

Hiii !
After my training in Warsaw, I come back! I missed so much the kindergarten!
This two weeks is Winter Holidays, so there are not a lot of children.
Anyway I love be here, and how all the children are mix I am meeting children from different classes, they are amazing! I am playing a lot with them, and I feel that each day I understand a little more. 
Sometimes I use google traslate to have a conversation with them and it is very funny. In the begining they look at me like.. Why you put your phone near to me? But when we can understand each other, they and me are very excited!! I would like to know polish to understand everything, I am sure they talk very interesting and funny things!
This week I made the fairy tale for February! I can't believe that is February... In 4 months this experience finish.. And I feel I arrived here yesterday... Now I feel Poland is my home.
The fairy tale for this month is "Jaś i Małgosia", in spanish "Hansel y Gretel". 
I love do teathre for them. Although is in spanish they look at me with atention and happy faces. 
The other day I did "Czerwony kapturek" in the littlest class (3 years old) and they laught a lot. It make me very happy.  Also I dis with Marzena butterflies with colours. 
This weeks I am more focus to play and meet the childrens from other classes.
When Winter Holidays finish I hope do a lot of activities in different classes, and also teach a little  spanish. For them is very easy repeat me! I would like the same for me with polish.. hahha :)
Mery.



No comments:

Post a Comment