Friday, February 28, 2020

Czas płynie :)

The last three weeks have gone very fast. And I feel that it happens a lot of things! :)
We celebrate San Valentin, and I prepared and activity called Day of Love, because for my the 14th of February, is the day of love, from your firnend, family, pets, or selflove! I made a tree and children painted it and made hearths with their hands. It was so beautiful and I really loved do this activity with them.





Also I did one origami activity, we made kaby! It was so funny, and some of them painted spanish, azerbajan and french flag in their draws.
This week we had good weather so we could go for a walk! I really love when the sun brights!!











The last two weeks I was in group number 7, and for now I will be in this group the rest of the year.
There I help to different activities, also I proposed do one activity with plastiline and kameleony. I play so much with them because they have the luck to play a lot! And all days I am surprise with what creative they are! It is amazing the things that they do playing...
I have done a roulette to teach the colour in spanish! I hope it will be easier and funny for them!
 I have a lot of things in mind to do. :))))







No comments:

Post a Comment