Monday, January 13, 2020

Come back after Christmas

After Christmas, I am very happy to came back to the Kindergarten. I spent my holidays in Spain, and I missed Poland so much! The first days after Christmas there was not a lot childrens, but it was funny anyway!
I made a duck masc to sing a english song with children. It is a song that Marzena teached them and I love it!!


Johan and me took funny photos with the children, and it was a funny experience. Also, I took photos of the eyes to the children, you will see for what. It is a surprise. I really loved took pictures of the ayes because.. Whawww.. They have a beutiful eyes!! It Spain the normal is have brown eyes and here I found eyer of all the colors! I love it.
This weeks I played a lot with the children, I did with Aynur a bird with the hands and paper and Johan and me did the Fairy Tale "Ricitos de Oro" (Złotowłosa)  in spanish and french, and after the show we did sport with children!







Also, I teached with instruments the song Mamma Mia. We have to practise a lot but I am surprised how fast children learn the rytm.








Mery.


No comments:

Post a Comment