Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Adventure continues

18th of December 

This week I was with Marzena, and I did a lot of things.
I did a theatre abour the spanish fairy tale "El pez Arcoiris". When I finished the performance, children decorated the the fish scale with cartunin and colors plastiline, in the same time I called groups of 3-4 person to decorated the draw of  the main character with different materials to estimulate the creativity. It was amazing see how children use the materials and enjoy.
I did other activity about draw. The children and me were little artist copied "Starry Ninght" of Van Gogh. I drow step by step and children copy me. The result was great!
I continued teaching spanish animals with different games. I understand that is difficult, but they are improving and learn the names. I did a sport class, with dance, circuit, relax activity and games with music.
It was a fantastic week for me, and I think for children too :)











Tis week I was in group number 7. It was nice meet new children, and since the first moment they were very lovely with me. I this Christmas material like a Santa photocall, and a bad for Secret Santa gifs with my cooworker volunteers.
Step by step we draw together a butterfly and we draw the outline of our hands on paper to decorate it.
I played a lot with children and we take a walk because the sun bright!







This week I met other group, the number 3. They have 4 years old. I loved be with them, they are so cute and give me so much hugs and love. We played a lot to different games. 
I teached a spanish song "Familia dedo", and later I draw the outline of their hands on paper and they draw the finguer family. 
In this class I dis a sport class, I did a circuit. Children was very happy.
And finally we did a Christmas tree with our hands. Now it is the door decoration.
In Marzena class we this a performance for parents and it was very funny, children danced and sang very nice!!













No comments:

Post a Comment