Friday, October 27, 2017

SECOND WEEK!

Yeeees! We got the first week, and there we are at the second week!

Rachele:

The sun is coming!




walking in the wood...




"A day without laughter is a day wasted" C. Chaplin




Twister time!



and sometimes... in our kindergarten you can become a Superhero!



Fran:
This week we had a lot of fun! We started to learn a bit of spanish (they are good!). We went for walks and much more!


On those picture
 I was presenting my place and country, Canary Islands. The pupils know now everything about me! My family, friends, even my favourite animal or food.


We did some drawings and then they had to draw me down on the paper.. Są artystami!


We played some traditional spanish games but... what a surprise! They use to play it in Poland as well!


I brought a present for them. It is a craft from my islands. All their names are on the banana!


We were learning the colors in spanish! Now they are closer to become spanish natives! ;)


For KASIA


Dancing: «We are pirates!»


Autumn has come to visit us!


Playing!


We drow the poster for class decoration 

1 comment:

  1. How fun is the Teje game! In my childhood, I spent hours entertaining. Getting to 9 was very difficult but always tried and practiced at home to get better in the recess of school.

    ReplyDelete