Wednesday, June 17, 2015

March and April


One of the things children learn about in the kindergarten is nature and all of its wonders. As we all know, the best way to get to know nature is to get out there and see it! The park in the proximity of our kindergarten is home to very important small creatures we call - frogs. As much as some people (me) don't really appreciate the sight of them, kids LOVE them. For our little explorers, the frogs are a real marvel. 

In March, I went with Pani Marzena and group number 7 to visit our slimy little friends. The kids barely resisted the urge to touch them, but they enjoyed observing them just the same.





In April, I briefly took on the role of a teacher! With the help of a very short PowerPoint presentation, I introduced the kids to my small country, Croatia :) Using pictures, I introduces the kids to the fact that not many people live in my country - the pictures, however, featured only five people, which led the class to the conclusion that, with me being in Poland, only four were left in Croatia.

I showed them my hometown, and the natural wonders of my country, and we concluded the presentation by trying to guess a few of my favorite things, such as colors, dinosaurs or Disney princesses - of course, I also found out what the kids thought of my choices ;)





Matea

No comments:

Post a Comment