Monday, November 27, 2017

Dzień Wszystkich Świętych and Halloween

This week we have made some activities with children to get closer about how they celebrate it and we showed them how is in our homecountry. Some activities were halloween handmades crafts! Let`s see it.

KASHA


We did grafts for Halloween day!

             


Made event for parents! It was a lot of  funny!







Playing!!! 


FRAN

In this week the pupils has been teaching polish and I teach them some words in spanish. Now I can understand a bit more and I hope in 2 month speak with them.
Also I could get deeply at polish saint day culture, I went to the cementary Rakowicki.
And I have been trying more polish dishes.


Zuzia and Agata teaching me some polish words meanwhile we were drowing and pinting


Let`s drow! They are "artyści"


It was really interesting so me watch this day at cementery and how the people celebrate it. It was shining everywhere!



No comments:

Post a Comment