Friday, October 16, 2015


First week in Polish childhood :)

Hello, my name is Alberto Martínez and I am from Spain! I am 23 years old and I studied physical education at the University of Alacant. I am going to work with the group 6 in  the kindergarten and I hope to be useful for the kids...

Hi from me too, my name is Maja Sergijenko. I came from Ukraine and I am 21. My speciality is economics, but children are always in my heart. I am working with group number 7. I feel myself lucky, I´m in the best kindergarten in Poland ))

Hello everybody! I'm Clara Retoux from France. I'm 18 and I just graduated from high school. I am working with groups 4 and 5 in the kindergarten. I would like to study social education so I hope my work here will be benefic for everybody :)


Wednesday morning we were happy to have a show of theatre in the kindergarden. Kids participated in the show: danced, laughed, sang.. That was a great possibility for us to feel ourselves integrated.





To provide new games in our groups was easy, because children were happy to meet us.
At the end of first week we realized that we are going to spend great 9 month-time here.





To be continued... Maja, Alberto and Clara


No comments:

Post a Comment